vendredi 17 juin 2016

just one!

Just one, that's all but enough to wish you a very good weekend.
It'raining cats and dogs, the whole day, some rays of light this mornong but tropical rain since noon.
What would i be without my bits of fabric, needles and pins?
And all the news is so depressive......
I count my blessings and go on. Stay safe!

7 commentaires:

Randy D. a dit…

I'm hoping you get some sun soon, dear Will.
Your quilt is absolutely wonderful!! LOVE how the blue works!!

Chantal a dit…

We're having plenty of sun here, enough to share so I'm sending you some for the weekend.
This top is lovely. I love the yellows popping up while the blues disappear in the background. It makes the blocks oblique. Love it. ;^)

Annette a dit…

Very beautiful!

Phyllis a dit…

Beautiful top!
Horrible weather over here this afternoon too.... quilting weather :-) !
Let's use our quilting passion to try and ignore the rest... at least some of the time.

Quilteuse Forever a dit…

Rien de tel que le patchwork pour oublier toutes ces terribles violences... et le mauvais temps. Ton top est tonique, j'aime beaucoup !
Courage, la semaine prochaine on nous promet du beau temps sur toute la France !

Nifty Quilts a dit…

Your quilt top is fabulous! You really know how to combine fabrics to achieve a lively and pleasing finish. I'm thinking of just one year ago in Paris, seeing you for the first time. The weather was perfect. We were there between two heat waves. No rain at all.

sanpiseth40 a dit…

Hello, I went by to say hello, since I've been disconnected from everything for a long time. As always I love your work. That I still think that they are not chapucillas, but great works. A kiss.
หนังตลก Comedy